Technical Support Agent
Location: Poland, OH
We have an immediate opening for a part-time technical support agent. Primary job function will be to provide accurate/timely support to customers and in-house staff. You will ensure that the entire resolution process goes smoothly and that every issue is addressed, from first response to completion. You will provide technical support to customers, but will also give secondary support for network servers and infrastructure as needed.
Job tasks will include but not necessarily limited to:
- Providing assistance to customers with e-mail accounts, CMS websites, and web applications.
- Register/perform renewals on domain names and SSL certificates
- Manage backup procedures
- Setup of web servers and domain servers
- Provide computer assistance to local staff
- Quality assurance on local design projects.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred. Willing to be flexible if currently a student.
- Experience with web browsers and solving web related problems.
- Experience with Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Experience with e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Good verbal communication skills, combined with professional demeanor.
- Strong organizational, decision-making and follow-up skills required.
- An acute attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and a strong work is desired.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Great opportunity for career growth.
- Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered.
- Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com with a subject of Technical Support Position
- No phone calls.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a current resume. In the body of the email, explain why you'd be a good fit for our internship. Please include a link to your portfolio.