Internship - Web Design
Location: Poland, OH
As an intern at IDMI.Net, you'll get exposure to the day-to-day workings of a highly competitive and dynamic design and development shop. You'll work closely with our team and your opinion will matter. Because our customers are wide-ranging and often unpredictable, no two days are ever the same around here. You'll do work you can be proud of, make mistakes along the way, and leave with transferable skills.
- Individual will be working on developing mobile apps, Facebook applications, and web based applications.
- Internships last your full semester in school.
- Interns work part time between 9AM-5PM to fit your school schedule.
- This will be a paid internship.
- You are currently enrolled in a four-year academic institution, preferably as a junior or senior. We also consider graduate students.
- You have top grades or a track record of success.
- You have some front-end coding experience (HTML/CSS).
- You get things done. No matter what you're doing, you take pride in your work. You enjoy responsibility and you know that real effort pays off daily.
How to Apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a current resume. In the body of the email, explain why you'd be a good fit for our internship. Please include a link to your portfolio.
So, knock our socks off already! We're looking forward to reviewing your application as quickly as humanly possible.